Saturday, February 18, 2006

Who said, oh! you have cold feets baby! 8=)

I'm sure that this man has an extraodinary blood pressure, and a perfect health! I dont know how old is this man, but he is surely well over 50 years old, and yet, he shows an absolutely stunning profile! He shares a house further up on the mountain cliff, with an other douzen of people. The house is small, but surely it can be shared, in the snow, in the cold nights, one would have to be a criminal not to give a home to anyone passing by! I wonder how is a life living away from my world (the world I grew up in anyway). Surely there is a lot to discover living a life like this. Through, you dont choose where you're born, or in which world you will grow... You might be lucky, or you might be very unlucky... the most important is to remember that you are not better or worst than an other, and try to just be humble and good. I cannot avoid thinking how his wife must be emjoying his cold feets when in bed, they surely reach below zero temps!! ;-)

No comments: