Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thanks the welders!

There I am waiting for the brackets to be done. Indeed, despite the tremendous amount of equipment, you still have to make your own stuff sometimes!! In thie case I had to get some brackets and tube welding done! It took a solid 3 hours to get all the parts togethers around town, then i brought them all to the welders for welding (confection of the beautiful brackets).

But here I am with my brand new beautiful red brackets!!! It was worth the wait, after 1 day and an half, I managed to get the very well hand built brackets! The red painting is mine tho! :) An other few hours later and the antenna was up! This made my day and happy day. Thanks to that antenna the NGO's in the district can from now on use our network to get the logistics or what ever needs coordination going! yiiipeee...



No comments: