Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Egypt: A tourist passing by...


Heard so much about it, seen so much about it, would have been a shame not to pass by this track of the ancient world! Impressive, huge, unthinkable, theses pyramides are real monsters of architecture!
I spent two days in Cairo while heading to Cyprus, I did not get see so much, but at least I managed to check out this, like a proper tourist that I am! I also passed by there to visit a friend which I use to hang with in Rome, it was nice meeting there! Cairo looked messy to me, and over-crowded, a lot of cars, gaz, and buildings! Gigantic is what is the word coming to my mind, with a population of about 15M people (including Greater city), you can imagine the diversity there is out there, which makes it very interesting to see.Two days for me there were enough tho, as it wanted a chill and quite place! Cairo was far from it (probably like would have been any major city). Through its worst checking out these pyramides, it brings a lots of questions as to who where these ancestors!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T une une groose nouille mais bon... ca fais plaisir de voir que tu va bien :-) A+ Thierry

Ps:T'avais pas besoin de t'echapper comme un voleur sans dire aurevoir byaway... :-)

Fabrice.B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fabrice.B said...

Je ne m'en rappel plus! Cafait bien longtemps! Mais je pense bien passe un de cest jours peut etre la haut. Tu es toujours labas? Heureux de te lire pd :)