Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Manserah, contemplation.


I am now arrived in Manserah (North East) Pakistan where most of the humanitarian traffic passes by. It is located in a beautiful valley and of course surrounded of uncredible mountains. It also has some magnificiant Rice cultures and a beautiful contrast in color with the brown, white, black, and green mountains. The clouds thickness and opacity gives this uncredible 3 dimensional effect to the already so suprising view. I have sat there after finishing a job and stood there for ever so much the Nature around was incredible. Then while observing and breathing fully this amazing moment, I started noticing the peoples. All these people you can freely observe whithout having to be seen. When you are sitting up here, you dont get seen by people, but you see them naturaly behaving and doing their day to day things..... This brought me to remember where I am and to maybe find a meaning to my life at the moment.

In the end, I concluded that my life at the moment, is just a journey through others'e one.

;-)

No comments: