Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Back online, alone again...



While having a trip around with the office bike.... These people are Mahafale, thats the tribe they belong to! (madagascar)




Not been writting here for a very long time.... I guess life has been a little to busy to get the time to write to myself again... inspiration and feelings for writting here are very sporadic.... I don't really know if anyone reads this, but in anycase, this is just another session I write with myself. Im in boredom bangla jessore city, and its a real test to put up with. This place must be the most dirty and disease infested one I have ever been into since I Started traveling.... Dengue fever, Malarya, lepra.... a lot more... smells, dirty hands all the time, smelling hell...... just enough...




Im in a lost town, where there are so far no expat seen, and where all there is to see is dirt.. now in an office on my own, noone to talk to, just an internet connection, and a hord of Moskitos attacking from all sides. I might just be lucky enough to transform into one of them soon!





Christina the adorable! No! its not my daughter! (madagascar)


Anway way, Ill try to catch up a little on thing by pasting here a few picture of the event happened since Lebanon..... Its got to be, Madagascar, Mauritius, Iran, and Bangladesh....




Take care...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salut fab,
ici fred; j'espère que tout se passe bien
donne des nouvelles au lieu de travailler, sale capitaliste de l'humanitaire.
la porte est grande ouverte à l'atterrissage de Roissy.
Ici tout va bien, les Vélib ont un sacré succès.
Take care & enjoy

Anonymous said...

Salut Fred, comment vas tu, je suis toujours la, faudrait que tu te connect un peu avec msn, ou quelques sorte de communication! Je vais faire apparission bientot! j'arrive