Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wierd!

These days I dont really know much what to write, things are getting settled in something looking like a complete psychological chaos, of course, im talking about where I stand within my own thoughts. The restless flow of wonders and questions passing by my brain cells and stimulating all sorts of stressing epilogue on what to do with it. The pace at which I live, feels so fast. Mostly I dont get the energy and time to write anything. Its just the way it is lately. being in new country for as short as 10 days, and then jump onto another one for the same time. Visiting the four corners of a country in a short time like this makes it feel like you been there for long time. Then yet, you are already in a new place with new people and tasks. Its all very intense! I will have a little more time now in Mauritania, and will have the time to breath and sleep. I guess its what I need, then I shall be able to handle the move around a little more! Next week, Ill be in Centrale African Rep, a mutinery has taken place there, and despite my efforts to work out the danger level of this area, I didn't find much on it. So will see, surely ill be up here to tell you about it, inshallah!

hmm... well, I guess thats all I had to write tonight, I did feel very motivated for writting something but then, it just has all vanished... I guess its a good sign... means I dont have to wonder about anything then.... or should I? should I actually wonder about the fact of having nothing to say? Nevermind!!! pfff.....

I wish you all best of love and luck, love life, love everyone. Stop messing with yourself and trying to find answers to things you are not yet granted to know about. It will come on its time, and you wont have anything to wonder about it!

Love.

Note: Don't hink ill read this post as Im not exactly sure why I wrote it and what I wrote in it... wierd..

No comments: